[ST] Announcing Myself To List

My name is Chris Junkin. I just bought a 2001 British Racing Green ST. I
love it. Bought the bike in Greenville South Carolina. It was exactly 501
miles from my hotel in SC to my house in Southern Maryland. It was a hell of
a first ride Did it with three little stops and I could not believe I was
not sore the next day, all though the last 100 miles were not that pleasant.
I have been riding a bandit 1200 and can't believe how much more solid the
Triumph feels. I absolutely love this bike. It has heated grips, full
panniers system. It also has racetec springs and fork emulators. Handles
great

Now for my questions.

I would like to add an aftermarket silencer. What are my choices besides the
triumph carbon fiber and stainless steel? Any preferences here on the list?

Can I put handlebar risers on without messing up the heated grips?

I have a corbin Gunfighter & Lady seat on the bandit and would like to try
something different on the sprint. What other seats are available? Is the
triumph gel seat any good? Has anybody had a Rick Mayer saddle on the
ST?Anybody have an aftermarket seat they are selling?

It has a Pilot Road on the rear and a pilot sport up front. Any comments
about these tires. Do they cup really fast? Any recommendations for my next
set?

I own a few businesses in Jamaica and was thinking about sending the bandit
down there. Anyone have any experience shipping bikes internationally
(import export laws)

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully
Chris "MoBayRasta" Junkin