RE: [ST] new helmets

You need to read this month's article on helmets by Motorcyclist.  It's
a real eye opener.  In short, of the helmets tested, the cheapest one
transferred the lowest number of g-forces to the test dummy's head.
This was due in large part because the helmet was built to pass only the
DOT rating and not Snell!

I have always thought that Snell was better than DOT, but I know quite
differently.  I will never buy an Aria ever again and I will not buy a
helmet that is Snell rated.

James