Re: [ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

The only thing I would add that isn't mentioned in the article is that it is really important to keep the axle in the bottom 180 degrees of the rotation, or your ground clearance can be drastically reduced to the point where parts start dragging.

At one point I made a GIF to illustrate this. I'll see if I can locate it again and maybe it could get put on the web site.