[ST] Chris Junkin's questions

Chris Junkin wrote: I just bought a 2001 British Racing Green ST.
      Congratulations on the bike.

I would like to add an aftermarket silencer. What are my choices besides
the
triumph carbon fiber and stainless steel?
      Chris, I have the triumph off road and love it. Not too loud but a
nice deep sound. The aftermarket tune gives more midrange pull also.

Can I put handlebar risers on without messing up the heated grips?
      I have GenMars on my 99 and they are great. If they left you enough
extra wiring it should only be a matter of loosening the wires and giving
yourself some extra length.

Is the triumph gel seat any good?
      I heard folks say they liked it but it was hot in the summer. I don't
have one since the seat cowl will not fit with the gel seat.

It has a Pilot Road on the rear and a pilot sport up front. Any comments
about these tires. Do they cup really fast? Any recommendations for my next
set?
      I have never ran them and you will get everybody and their dog's
opinion on what tires are the best. I run Metzler MEZ6's front and rear and
find them great in all conditions.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima