Re: [ST] new helmets

In a previous email, Bil Swartz wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Bob Floyd wrote:

-Can't remember who started the thread, but just forget I ever said anything
-and do what you were going to do anyway!

Right-on Bob, and you're right, there are at least two sides to every story...

To me the most important factor is comfort in a helmet, since if it isn't
comfortable you won't keep in on your head!

What kills me is watching these guys ride up and down the West Side Highway wearing $400+ helmets and t-shirts.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."
-- Barry LePatner