Re [ST] 2005 - Underseat exhaust heat?

For me here in Brisbane (Queensland, Australia) with a sub-tropical climate,
this is going to be the clincher for the 05. My 01 already fries my nuts
around town in summer and hence it only goes out for long rides in summer
(at least 3 months) where I can get >100 kmh airflow to cool things down. I
don't want fried nuts and roasted bum (that's No. 36 with rice please)!
I suspect that most of the 05 ST's market target are from colder climes and
care less about this.
My understanding is that the 05 will be officially launched in Oz later this
month, so I'm hoping to catch a test ride in July when I get back from a
2-wheeled (without 955cc) touring holiday in Italy.
Barry
01 BRG ST