Re: [ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

Seriously though, I'd like to know how to get the chain adj done with the bike on the side stand , if its possible, as my RS doesn't have a centre stand.

Just loosen the axle and turn the adjusting bolt. I don't recall needing to do anything special on my '02 RS before I got the centerstand. Maybe having someone lighten the rear end (lever off the sidestand a little) could help while turning the adjusting bolt.

Garry