RE: [ST] GenMar risers - on an RS

It's much more comfortable, which means I can now stay
in the saddle indefinitely. I've noticed that the
upright stance also means I can look over my shoulder
more easily, so I'm safer in traffic, and I can still
even see a *little* bit of the road behind (but mostly
elbows) in those infamous short-stem mirrors!

And I happen to have a brand new set of ST clip-ons if anyone is interested in making the switch to join the few, the comfortable and the proud...

Just shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to buy these babies before I stick 'em up on eBay.

--
Peckham

2003 GasGas TXT200 Pro
2001 GasGas TXT280