Re: [ST] RS] chain adjustment

Oh yeah Marc, there is another option but I forget what the bloody thing is
called...it's essentially a piece that looks like a kickstand leg with and
angle bracket on top that you wedge under the right side of the swingarm near
the front of it in order to make a center stand out of it and your side stand.

Net effect is that it holds the rear up, can be tucked under the seat for
transport, and makes lubing the chain on those trips easier too.

Does anyone recall this thing and a source for Marc?

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\