[ST] Where is Weasel Dawg??

Dear listers - after a two year absence I am back.  Where is Weasel Dawg and
does he still own a Triumph?

For those of you obsessing over the '05 ST "heat issue".  OK - let's get
real.  I took one home for the weekend after Bikeweek '05 and ran the snot out of
it. [Please don't tell my boss...]

Does it get warm?  Yes it does.  Puts out heat near your lower legs/knees -
but not as much as my '97 T595 and certainly less than any number of current
spec sportbikes that many of us may have experience with.  Look girls - if you
wear pants and boots when you ride these things like you are supposed to it's
not a big deal!

I know, I know.  In the great state of FL bathing attire and flip-flops are
considered safety gear.  Whatever.

Does the undertail exhaust burn your buns?  NOT!

Last but surely least - yes the ABS version is in the pipeline.  But remember
[repeat after me, class] ABS IS FOR PUSSYS!

End of rant.

Road Dawg