RE: [ST] RS] chain adjustment

Neil commented:
>> Neat idea...

I was pretty impressed the first time I saw one.
The nice thing about loosely attaching the dowel to the bike is you
don't need to be a contortionist to get it in place.  Just lock the
front brake and attach the dowel.  When you push the bike over on the
side stand the dowel hangs down and supports the bike.  I think my
friend has carved a 'v' shaped notch in the upper end to encourage it
to stay in place.

>>I also see (not surprisingly) that the Quick Stand site does not
list a swingarm spool for the Sprint (or any Triumph for that matter).
<<

Unlike many other manufacturers, Triumph doesn't seem inclined to
provide the threaded holes for the spools.  I'd be hesitant to drill
into a suspension component...

--
Rick