From: "Richard Marcus" <rich.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 10:05 PM
Subject: [ST] Announcing Myself To List

Chris Junkin asked:

I would like to add an aftermarket silencer. What are my choices besides
the
triumph carbon fiber and stainless steel? Any preferences here on the
list?

Hi Chris,

Welcome aboard.  This is  great list.

I can only address your silencer.  Right after I got my '01 ST, in blue,
had my dealer, Southern California Triumph, add a Two Brothers Silencer.
had them, install the large oval can with a titanium outer skin.

On my bike, it looked exactly like this.

The only other change was to put a #12 tune into the EFI.

After that, it looks great and sounds even better.

Rich Marcus
'01 ST