Re: [ST] For Jack Hayes: MeZ6 in Ozarks

Quoting Jean Doublet <tigre20815@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Sorry to bump in but I've had the ME Z6 for the last
> six months or so with about 4K miles on the rear and
> about 2k on the front (had ME Z4 before).
>
> These tyres are awesome. The best since the Dragons
> (Pirelli) I had on my Trident 900. Very confidence
> inspiring (especially on the front), they get to
> temperature fairly quickly and make the Sprint even
> nimbler and easier to ride.

I have exactly the same tyres "Z6" Roadtec on mine and I have Z1 sportec on my
ZX9. I would agree with you that the Roadtec is a superb tyre. I don't notice
the tyres any more, unlike the BT57's and 020's. It hardly seams worth fitting
the Z1 to the ZX9, I think the Z6's would have worked just as well.

--
SimonB