Re: [ST] For Jack Hayes: MeZ6 in Ozarks

In a previous email, Jean Doublet stated:
Sorry to bump in but I've had the ME Z6 for the last
six months or so with about 4K miles on the rear and
about 2k on the front (had ME Z4 before).

No apology necessary. That is the information that I was looking for. I presently have MeZ4's. Baby needs a new pair of shoes so I was wondering what people's impressions of the MeZ6 were.

These tyres are awesome. The best since the Dragons
(Pirelli) I had on my Trident 900. Very confidence
inspiring (especially on the front), they get to
temperature fairly quickly and make the Sprint even
nimbler and easier to ride.

Compared to the MEZ4, the MEZ6 (at least the rear)
seems to have better durability. I run 36 psi front
and 42 psi rear.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."
            -- Bill Lyon