[ST] Metzler MEZ6's

Steve Lawler Wrote: Jack, In your Ozark trip report part 1 you mentioned
that you had fitted a new set of Metzeler MeZ6's. How have they been
working out for you so far?

I really liked the Azaro's when I had them but they wore pretty quickly.
These Z6's feel very neutral and the mileage seems to be good at 2k so far.
On the last trip we had rain two days and they seemed very stable.
They are a heavier tire than the Azaro's but if the mileage is better I'll
stay with 'em.
The Metzlers also seem to take less weight as long as you match the paint
dot with the valve stem.
That being said, I have not done a track day with them as I did with the
Azaro's so I cannot compare there.
They were also cheaper by about twenty bucks a set.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima