Re: [ST] Metzler Z6 Roadtec end of life

I have to agree with David about them wearing out quickly once they get to the end. I had what I thought was another 1K miles. Could not see any chord showing. I rode it 15 miles to a buddys house and the chord was showing when I got there. I got 9772 miles out of that tire though. I got 12,674 out of the Z6 front. I was getting 9K out of MEZ4 rears and 11.3K out of MeZ4 fronts. These are mostly comute miles. 95 miles round trip to work.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Cal.

david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I got just over 4600 miles. For me this is about 5-15% better then Michilen Pilot Road, Avon AV46ST, and Bridgestone BT020.

Of coarse none of the miles were during the "final night". Thats the point. At the end they wear out without miles.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA