[ST] Front Brake lever

Floyd,

Sorry, for your ...

Last week I did one of those 'how to look incredibly stupid' moves in the
driveway. I let the RS over balance on the high side and gently dropped it

Yes, the answer is pretty late but I am buzzy buzzy. Sorry.

If this adwise can be of any help in the future, to straighten twisted alloy:

Rubb some soap to apply a thin layer on the part and warm it w/ a gaz torch up to the point the soap begin
to get tained, and not more ( it would melt). In the same time, apply gently the strength to straiten it.

The soap has to advantages: indicating the max temp for alloy and protect from corroding during warm up.
Let it cool down and wash it.

Fred ST BRG