[ST] front mudguard extension

Hey all, does anyone know how you install the front mudguard extension using
the supplied plastic rivets?  The thing comes with no instructions at all...

I've found reference to using the automotive Goop instead in the archives, and
might have some of that around...I know I have some Barge cement and some JB
Weld but not so sure of how those would do.

Feedback/suggestions?

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\