[ST] Info on stock panniers.

I have a set of stock Triumph panniers on my bike and last week I noticed one of the female halves of the locks (not the part with the key) had disappeared. Not something I thought I could order so cut one out on my mill out of aluminum. Seems to work fine. This morning I was getting to work when this guy rides up on a 98 Honda ST1200 with stock
Honda bags on it. The locks look just like the Triumph locks. Further investigation and the bags are constructed just like the Triumph bags with the same rain seal tongue and groove. I would be willing to bet a weeks pay they were made by the same company. I know I have found a Honda charcoal filter on my bike so there may be other Honda parts as well. Does anyone know who makes the Panniers for Triumph? The Honda rider said that 1/2 of one of the bags was about $400 at Honda. Another reason to believe they come from the same place.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.