RE: [ST] Panniers & parts info

Howard wrote:
>>	Triumph once had Acerbis Milano make their panniers but
switched to making them "in house" back in '00. <<

I remember when they did the switch.  There were some subtle but
discernable differences in production quality brought on perhaps by an
increase in demand.  We saw paint prep problems, kits which were
incomplete and other niggling but frustrating issues.  This was why I
didn't get the panniers when I bought my '01.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST - still using soft luggage