[ST] Texas trip

Since construction work is so slow around here, my husband, my sister and
myself find ourselves with some free time and wanderlust.  We're planning to
ride down in a couple of weeks to visit my niece who is attending SMU.  So,
would one of you Texans post a phone number for a shop in Dallas?  I'm
anticipating that the tires that Paul put on his Buell last weekend will
need replacing by then.

>From there I'm scheming a side trip to, uh, visit the in-laws near Eureka
Springs, AR.  Woohooo!  I was going nuts reading about you guys and your
Ozark ride.

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST
95' Yamaha YZF600