RE: [ST] Ride Report - UK -> Slovenia

I have posted a set of photos and a short description of a trip I completed at start of May: UK to Slovenia via Salzburg, and back via Italy / Southern Central France.

You can see the photos here: http://lawrie.smugmug.com/gallery/562794
You can view / download the description of the trip here: http://www. 2gc.co.uk/dropbox/SloveniaSprint2005.pdf

It is my first attempt to produce a description / photo set of a trip on the bike, so I would value (off-list) any comments / feedback / suggestions you might have about how I can make the next one better. But in the interim, I hope you find it interesting to read / view.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

Excellent report Gavin, awesome pics !!! You did good, son. Dang it, makes me want to come over and ride 140mph on the Autobahn.

Thanks for the excellent report. We it cold up there on the Glock n whats it name pass?

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST