Re: [ST] Texas trip

I'm new to the list and I live in the North DFW area. Eurosport is a awesome shop, not sure what they have in tires. My buddy just got a new set of tires for his '00 Sprint ST from Cycle GEAR in Bedford (817)545.7939. He said they had the same price he had seen online without shipping. He had Eurosport in Ft. Worth mount them up. If you want to do that, I can bring my vehicle in to pick them up and take them over to Eurosport for you. Eurosport is listed on Triumph dealer page.....call ahead so they have time to get you in.

-Todd
817.489.3977
Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas
'01 Sprint RS (Racing Yellow...of course)