From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Marcus
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 12:15 PM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] A question to the list

I may have already asked this question and received a reply, but I
either don't remember it (senior moment) or inadvertently deleted it
(sloppy house-keeping).

Is there a set of numbers to follow when adjusting an ST's headlights?
Something like X feet from a vertical wall and Y feet away from it?  I
can't seem to find the info and, for sure, the Owner's Manual doesn't
even come close to addressing it.

TIA,

Rich Marcus
'01 ST