From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:09 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Wolf End Can for ST...

I understand the Wolf undertail was pretty similar to the PowerMax
underseat sold in the States by Team Triumph. I demo'ed an ST with the
PowerMax and liked the performance it provided as well as the look. The
PowerMax systems are very nice and completely replaces the can with a
custom fitted pipe and dual can system. The final finish was tight and
clean. It removed any underseat storage due to a required replacement of
the interior mud guard to accomodate the dual cans. While I liked the
performance, I was not a fan of the volume of the exhasut note. At
around 4000 rpm it was a peircing sound even with earplugs, w/o plugs it
was around 5000 rpm that I found it unbearable. I know of many people
that have been very happy with the PowerMax system. Team Triumph is
redesigning the whole system. Not certain if it will be comparable to
the Wolf System or not. Maybe this helps?

Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi

A 'Wolf' end-can for the ST (99-04) has popped up on UK ebay (http://
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8011543705).

Anyone know anything about whether this is any good vs. stock exhaust?

Noticed that my exhaust is beginning to get noisy (current one is
original, just shy of 18000 miles). No rush to replace it, but have
started watching the ads just in case - now and again you see
'unused' original end cans on ebay for less than Jack Lilley charge.

Anyhow - if anyone has any info on this type of exhaust I'd be
interested.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03