Re: [ST] Wolf End Can for ST...

I had a PowerMax underseat on my 2001 ST. It does look great, and finish was
very good. You do loose the underseat storage for rear-tire clearance, and
they do provide heat shield for the section that you have to saw out behind
the battery. However, since selling the '01, I have come to find that the
heat was not adequately accomodated for in front of the replacement heat
shield. I sold mine to a dealer, and have since come to find out that the
exhaust melted some of the area under the battery. That stinks because it
was a great looking, and functioning product. However, as to the noise, it
was significantly louder than stock or the Triumph off-road pipe. Which
could be cool when in a pack of your friends playing who can rev louder, but
after 30 minutes on the highway at 5000 rpm, it was not any fun.....
 Now I realize the Wolf may be different, but generally they end up being a
lot alike. Another thing, as was mentioned, is to look and see what the
redesigned PowerMax will be.....
 Just some thoughts,
 Matt Heyer