Re: [ST] Possibly a strange request: Rear Hugger in Chicagoland area

I'd like to incorporate the chain guard, but I have to see how difficult
the mold will be.
Now you see the real reason for this.  I am NOT going to pay $350 for a
CF hugger, and I don't like the look of the Triumph one...
I've got the heel guard as well, and thought the same thing.  The other
piece I've thought of is the countershaft sprocket cover.  But it all
depends on time and materials.  I want the hugger first, and will see
what I can do after that.  Like I said, if it turns out well, I'll
probably have a limited number to sell to interested parties...  but
lets not put the cart in front of the horse here.

Dan

>>> bil@xxxxxxxxxx 11/3/2005 10:47 AM >>>

Dang, sorry I'm not in Chicagoland to help you out with that
Dan...would
really like to have found a real carbon-fiber hugger before I gave up
and went
with Triumph's...are you doing just the hugger or incorporating the
chain
guard too?

Ya' know another bit that could stand improving is the "heel guard" for
the
rear master cyclinder.  I ordered Triumph's and was disappointed to
find it's
just plastic with a carbon fiber "look" to it.

Keep us posted, I'd love some real CF bits as they look great on silver
bikes!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\

www.packereng.com