Re: [ST] Lowrance i500C GPS - LOOK NEW GPS THREAD!!!!

As for the size, take a look at how the more typical Garmin and Magellan
devices look on a bike size-wise. That said, the Garmin 2610 has dimensions
of 5.6"x 3.2"x 2.0". The i500c has dimensions of 6.1"x 4.5"x 2.15". So the
depth is about the same (2.0 vs 2.15 inches). The width is marginally bigger
(about a half an inch), but the height is quite a bit bigger (almost an inch
and a half). I'm thinking that it would be tough on something other than a
big tourer to not have it look huge and take over the bike, nor block gages
and the such. Maybe if you plan on putting it in the map slot of your tank
bag, that would be ok - but I'm looking to mount one like the 2610 Triumph
is calling a Triumph product on the new ST.
 Matt Heyer