From: sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx <sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:21:28 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Re: [ST] 40,000 klm SERVICE - OUTCOME (SYD-OZ)

G'day folks ( Harry 02 st )

Got the bike back Friday afternoon (one day in the shop - A$ 1100 later)and am
absolutely delighted with the job. The bike has never run or felt better since I
bought it. No more unexplained noises, front brake lever free play is gone (new
pads)
motor and gear change is really smooth, all valves were well within specs - no
shim
adjustment needed. All comsumerable bits replaced, feels like a new bike.
For any Sydney Triumph riders, highly recommend Phil at Pro Cycles, St Peters (
was
Tom Byrne Cycles ) He is really good, knows Triumphs and will talk to you,
unlike a
lot of other places.
cheers all - Harry