Re: [ST] Carbon Hugger

In a previous email, Bil Swartz stated:
> Well duh, yeah I liked the Tamburini, but I didn't like it $300 worth I guess!
> Since you are apparently independently wealthy, how about sending me an early
> Boxing Day present?  I'd sure like some other CF bits to go with it too, like
> a can, triple-tree cover, fairing protectors (and so on!)

The hugger lists for €217,84 (US$257.30) at the Tamburini site. Team
Triumph and Skyking are the US  distributors for them. Try calling one
of them and seeing what the cost would be.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist,
it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing
standard of nonconformity."
             -- Bill Vaughan