Re: [ST] For you Tiger riders... and maybe others

In a message dated 11/7/2005 9:49:49 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
ashmite@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well I wouldn't mind a  lower Sprint as well.  It would be
nice to ride a bike (non-cruiser)  that I could actually touch the ground.

TO LOWER YOUR SPRINT, rotate  the axle eccentric (used to adjust chain) 180
degrees to lower the rear of the  bike and you can lower the front of the bike
by raising the front fork tubes in  the triple clamps.

Doug