Re: [ST] For you Tiger riders... and maybe others

Based on the timing and the content of the replay I'd guess our friend
Doug is a Digest subscriber (two big emails per day IIRC) and not a
get'em while there hot (instant email) type of guy. :)

Posting a few messages like Doug's are what made me change my
subscription.  It's easier to read the digest but harder to be involved
in any of it.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS