Re: [ST] For you Tiger riders... and maybe others

>From: Nathan Maher
>Posting a few messages like Doug's are what made me change my
>subscription.  It's easier to read the digest but harder to be
>involved in any of it.

How is it easier to read a digest? I have my ST mails autosorted
into a folder where I can sort them on subject, date or whatever.
When I read them online (Gmail :-)) the messages are already
presented as a thread based on the subject line, also there I
can apply a filter to just see the ST message threads.

Digest doesn't have any of these options, it's just as big in
size, you can't reply very easy and you're always behind. I just
can't see a single advantage for digest mode. Just wondering...

Emile
www.piloot.com