Re: [ST] SOFT PANNIER FIT FOR A 2005

G'day Brett.

I have a never used (yet) set that I got from a guy who stacked his 02 ST. Sold them
to me because he was waiting for the 2005 release and thought that these soft
panniers would not fit the 05 ?? You are welcome to have a look/try them on
sometime. I agree with the comments - they look to be very well made and come with
hideaway waterproof covers - not tested that yet, but I am susre it will happen, if
we ever get over this drought..

Cheers / Harry