[ST] 12V cig lighter adaptor setup (advice needed)

Hello All,

I am after some advice on adding a 12V cigarette lighter adaptor to my
Triumph Sprint RS. The simple way would be to wire it directly to the
battery terminal but my feeling is I should have some consideration for
fuses and stuff! Is an in-line fuse an option, and does anyone know what
sort of fuse I should use? I'd probably prefer to do this than try and
splice it in to the proper electrics. I'm not too concerned with mounting it
on the fairing or anything at this stage; I just want it to sit under the
seat and charge my toys (PDA and iPod).

Thanks for your help!

Stuart