From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Nixon
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:16 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 8, Issue 8

[...]snipola

Unabashed "spam" on the Sprint list? The horror of it;)
$1000 bucks for a sport touring pipe. God these guys are getting hard up
have the audacity to post spam-ads to a sport touring mailing list-:(

Also, $1200 GPS units when you can get a nice functional unit for
~$100.00

Are most people fools or just have too much money to burn???
This almost reminds me of Reeky and the Harley guys bragging about a
cruise
control on their motorcycles when a $1.00 O-ring would do the job just
fine.
Recall folks that Sprint's go for $3500-$4500 on the used market. Sorry
about the sarcasm but I'm always "hoping" I'll actually learn something
from
this list -:)

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track-Day-11-06-05/
Real bike related photos from our local group this weekend, above.

Bob Nixon, Chandler
01 Sprint ST 51K miles.
Deer strike surviver but just barely
http://bigrex.net/pictures/