Re: [ST] Grip Glue

Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:I am going to fit dual-star heated grips to my Speed Triple (OK, I know
not "technically" Sprint related but....if they work OK on my S3 I will
probably put them on my ST) and I am confused about if I should glue the
grips back on once I have fitted the heating elements. The instructions
say yes, but other instructions I have found on the web don't mention
this. If I do have to glue them back on, will Gorilla Glue work - I
would think they would glue sufficiently well, but I'm not sure about the
temperature range of GG ? If not GG then what - again, the temp is the
thing it seems.

Cheers,

Kevin