[ST] Heated grip advice....

Hi all,

I've purchased the heated grip kit A9638007 for my '02 Sprint RS ( dual throttle cable on this model ) . I've only opened the package and read over the very poorly written instructions, but if i have the opportunity I would like to try to install them tonight. Is there anything I should know that is not covered in the instructions ? Specifically, where is the spot that I tie in on the existing harness of the bike ? The instructions have a picture that doesnt look like anything on the bike.....

Thanks in advance for any info....

Juan Grande