From: "John Ulizzi" <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>;
<clevelandrats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: [ST] Heated grip advice....

> Hi all,
>
> I've purchased the heated grip kit A9638007 for my '02 Sprint RS (
dual throttle cable on this model ) . I've only opened the package and
read over the very poorly written instructions, but if i have the
opportunity I would like to try to install them tonight. Is there
anything I should know that is not covered in the instructions ?
Specifically, where is the spot that I tie in on the existing harness of
the bike ? The instructions have a picture that doesnt look like
anything on the bike.....

> Thanks in advance for any info....
>
> Juan Grande
>
> Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Jonathan wrote:
>
> -I have a Shoei, HCJ shaped head and ended up with a Scorpion EX700
for
> -$199.00 with graphics - great helmet, best I have ever had,
especially with
> -that type of price tag!!! Built in anti fog and more. Oh - did I say
> -liked it?????
>
> Cool, I'm looking at the Scorpion this weekend in hopes of liking it.
Coming