Re: [ST] Helmet Life

No worries Mick.

I had a mishap with my very first ever road helmet. I was in the UK at the
time and paid three hundred quid for it. I fell into the young players trap of
putting it on the seat while I put my jacket on and of course I bumped the bike
and watched my brand new, purple and black with silver airbrushed flair, AGV,
roll gracefully backwards to hear the sickening THUNK! as it found the
bitumen. That same day I caught the corner of it on an aluminium road case ( I
worked in Events at the time) and took a very neat chunk out of the paint work,
down to the fibreglass. A lesson learned the hard way...

Let me know where and how much you get the inner bits for Mick, I'm hunting
around & had a few different quotes.

Cheers,
Brett
Sydney