Re: [ST] BMW K1200GT

In a previous email, Emile Nossin stated:
> From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
> Hey Emile,
> Do you know of anywhere on the site where it is translated into Englais?
> Gracie! Brett Sydeney
>
>>http://www.motorfreaks.nl/index.php/news/2983
>

> Well, with the "Based on the K1200S, 152hp @ 9500RPM, 130Nm torque
> @ 7750RPM, 24 liter tank, 310kgs wet" I thought I already did.
> The rest I assumed as common knowledge, it says it came from
> another forum (no link), based on the K1200S with a R1200RT
> sauce over it, including cases, heated seat, heated grips,
> adjustable screen, centerstand and the typical K1200S suspension.
> Dutch importer didn't know (or pretended to not know) anything
> about this model, but according to the foreign forum website this
> model will be introduced very soon (Milan show I guess).

Yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. Rather than reading about the bike in
the rumor and speculation filled forums why not read about it on the BMW
site:
http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/machine/models/model.jsp?model=k1200gt

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There are no answers on the internet,... only more links!"
             Don "doggydoo" Draper