[ST] '05 ST Heat

Brett:
	Welcome to the world of ST exhaust heat. I noticed this on my test ride on a
lovely cool day (20 degrees C) in May of this year.
	I found the heat to be very uncomfortable and unreasonable and will not buy a
new ST until this problem is sorted.
	As a rule, I never buy a bike in its first model year of production. There are
teething problems that must be identified and sorted, and I don't want to be the
"guinea pig".
	I'm hoping that the exhaust heat and pannier issues will be addressed,
re-designed, tested and tweaked within the next year. Depending upon what the
results are, I make my purchase decision. Meanwhile, my '03 ST will serve me
quite well. It might be a bit warm in the Summers here in the States, but it's a
far cry cooler than the new models!
Safe riding,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST