Re: [ST] Stalling

Thanks for all the ideas with the stalling.  The common thread was
the idle stepper motor, which will shortly be taken apart and cleaned
up.  I have a factory service manual, which should help me with that.

I guess I will also see what the manual says about resetting the
closed throttle position and zeroing the idle stepper motor, and
setting the idle CO to 2.5 - 3%.  Those things may require special
dealer tools, I guess.

I may visit the dealer and have them upload the latest tune as well.
Do those of you with aftermarket cans usually go with the offroad
tune?  Or do most people stay with the stock tune?

Jim