Re: [ST] headlight relay

>From: Marc Van Est
>The relay that got hot is: Hella 4RA 003510-08.
>My dip light relay on my bike is : Hella 4RA940010-71.
> Hella 4RA 007 791-021

Might have been answered, but there was one relay on the
bike already. Don't know what the function is exactly, but
the Hella mentioned on my site (nr. above) is to make both
dip and high beam work on both lights at the same time.
Not specifically low or high beam, but single or dual
headlight function. There was already one relay fitted
as standard (don't know exact function), the Hella
mentioned just turned them both on.

Emile
www.piloot.com