Re: [ST] Need a front wheel

First, glad to hear you didn't go down after your encounter.  I had
something similar happen to me in TN at the HSTA national.  I just barely
dinged both rims on one side, I was leaned over to the right when I hit
whatever it was(terrible road surface).  I've done very little scouting but
these websites for wheel straighteners have come up:
http://www.framestraightsystem.com/Alloywheel.htm
http://thewheelmaster.com/WheelRepair.htm
http://www.mcwheel.com/

So if you feel like getting the original straightened, these are as good a
place to start as any.  Personally, I already have a spare set of wheels.
Both from Daytonas, funny enough.  At one time they were going to wear
trackday rubber, but they're really just making changes to new tires faster.
Good luck!

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538