Re: [ST] Need a front wheel

The left side rotor is fine, but the right side is heavily bent, due to the caliper being pushed down from the Chevy Malibu's radiator support. That's the reason I am checking it tomarrow before I let you know if it's good. I have trueing stands to verify if there is a problem, and I am going to inspect the rotor mounting area for any damage, as well as the whole wheel.

Mike Montville <mjmontville@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Justin,

That wheel have a servicable rotor(s)? I know I need at least one
from the heavy pulsing that has been developing.

Mike