From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Van Est
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 7:09 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Need a front wheel

My off-road buddies tell me the key to avoiding the front washing out when you hit something slippery is to keep your body position steady, and change nothing.

Don't adjust throttle, direction, brake etc.

Keep doing what you were doing when you went in and centrifugal forces on the wheels will help you come out the same way.

Doesn't help much in a corner though.......

cheers

Marc