Re: [ST] Spastic turn signals

The male ego tends kick in even as I push 59.  Even when out on the street
twisties I still have to fight "the race is on" mentality which has a
tendency to put you in the weeds or the hospital.  As I read Mark's comments
about his track day, the logical side does say, if you are having fun it
doesn't matter where you are in the pack.  Good thing about getting old is
that logic tends to overcome ego a bit more than it used to.
Rod