[ST] Sprint for sale Maryland British Racin Green

 Located in Southern Maryland.2001 Bought used In South Carolina this year
and drove it home. It has 24,000 miles and has 100,000 more left in her.
Stock silencer, but I just had it serviced and while having service done got
the newest fuel injection map. She runs perfect. There are a few scratches
none major except where my friends' bike fell against my bike and put a ding
in paint on the very top of the gas tank. Sometimes you just want to
strangle your buddies. I have genmar risers but they are not installed. Full
set of factory bags including trunk with passenger backrest. Heated grips.
It is a great bike to ride and I will miss it but I am selling because need
money for new buisness. Please e-mail or call and leave message. Pics can be
sent via email.

Will sell to someone on the list for $4,200 FIRM

Please e-mail off list for more details
ckjunkin@xxxxxxxxxxx