Re: [ST] Anybody seen these?

FWIW: according to their FAQ...

Q: What about the glare from vehicles coming from behind?
A: The helmet has a series of reflective surfaces that limit the
intensity of light hitting the front reflective surface. This limits the
intensity of reflected light significantly. Even a slight turn of the
head can ensure the reflective light path is stopped. Find out more on
the safety & design page.

How?  Any optical engineers out there?

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Hays
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:25 PM
To: motolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx; st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Anybody seen these?

I think it would be distracting.

Here is a sort of simplified diagram of the internal optics of the
helmet:
http://www.reevu.com/rv.asp

On another page they show a photo containing a partial view of the rear
of
the helmet:
http://www.reevu.com/moto_product.asp

What I want to know is how one dims the optics so that the driver behind
you at night with their high-beams on doesn't blind the rider?

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima